Viann Zhang: “Dating Ron Ng Was a Nightmare!”

Ron Ng (吳卓羲) and Viann Zhang (張馨予) always had a turbulent relationship.  Even after their breakup, their relationship is still full of controversy.  From Viann’s one-sided breakup to Ron’s alleged infidelity, their news have been full of drama!

When they were dating, 25-year-old mainland actress, Viann Zhang has been liberal in expressing her open feelings towards Ron, as well as engaging in online arguments with his fans via Weibo. Now after the exposure of Ron’s sexual explicit phone sex messages emerged, Viann has been swift in criticizing Ron on Wiebo.   

Ron Gave Viann Nightmares
Viann posted on Weibo, “I’m not very smart.  In fact, I’m quite stupid.  But it is me.”  Not long after, she posted, “I had a horrid nightmare.  I screamed so hard until my throat is sore!  I cannot scream anymore!  I cry until my heart is shredded and can no longer breathe.  I feel like I’m suffocating.  When I finally wake up, I draw the curtains open.  I look outside to see the street filled with cars.  I miss this world!  Please don’t put me back into the nightmare.”  Viann’s ”nightmare” was widely interpreted as her relationship with Ron Ng, due to the turbulence of their relationship.

Ron Ng Will Not Respond
Despite the negative news surrounding him, Ron did not appear to be bothered by it.  Currently filming new TVB drama, Season of Love <戀愛季節> with Kate Tsui (徐子珊), he continues to focus on work.  It was understood that Ron had unluckily fallen into a widescale “sex trap.” However, he refused to speak further on the allegations nor his relationship with Viann. 

When asked if he was affected with news of the explicit sex messages, Ron said, “No.  I feel okay but I have nothing further to respond.  I’ve said all that I have to say.  Right now, I’m just focusing on work.  I won’t let these things affect me.”  Regarding Viann removing her “Ron” tattoo on her waist, Ron said, “I really have nothing left to respond.  This rumor has caused too much attention!

Several celebrities have been dragged in to make comments regarding the current scandals. With Ron’s alleged ex-girlfriend, Ella Koon’s (官恩娜) declaration of being a past love victim, Kate Tsui was asked to comment.  Being one of Ron’s past rumored lovers, Kate said, “I don’t know the situation so I’m cannot comment.

Mavis Pan More Gracious than Viann Zhang?
Ron Ng’s good friend, Raymond Lam (林峯) has also been in the news for being involved with mainland actress, Liu Yuqi (劉羽琦). Raymond’s ex-girlfriend, Mavis Pan (潘霜霜) has mellowed in her bashing of Raymond in recent months. Regarding his recent scandal, Mavis wrote on Weibo, “By being kind to others, you’re really being kind to yourself.  Goodnight!”  Her comment seems to indicate that she has already to let go of her past relationship with Raymond and ready to start a new romance.

Source: JayneStars.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment